Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"Ireland's Rocky Coastline", palette knife oil painting



This scene is near Dingle, Slea Head, in Ireland.  It is a larger Irish painting than I've done in a while and it took a bit of forever to paint it -- I went back many, many times to get the shadows and rocks done to my satisfaction.  I'm happy with the results, all it needs now is a good frame and a good home.  Don't forget, St. Patrick's Day is next month, we're all Irish for a day! 

"Ireland's Rocky Coastline", 12"x16" palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $385 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails