Friday, February 7, 2014

"Walk Into the Poppy Fields" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting




I usually don't paint large artworks.  They take forever and try my patience.  However, I do want to paint large paintings more frequently.  Finding the right subject matter can be difficult and planning the whole scene just as trying.  However, I have worked on this painting off and on over a couple of years and am finally reasonably satisfied.  Who doesn't enjoy a walk into an Italian poppy field in Tuscany? 

"Walk Into the Poppy Fields", 24"x36" palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, $1295 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails