Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"Snow Trees at Night", palette knife oil painting


Okay, it's winter here in my sweet Colorado, it's really cold here and there are two or three feet of snow or more in the nearby foothills.  What does this look like at night, pitch black, maybe just a hint of moonlight?  I don't honestly depict Nature as it actually is, I'd be a photographer if I did that, but this is my creative imagination at work....looks sort of inviting if you have warm clothing, huh? 


"Snow Trees at Night", 14"x11" palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $300 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails