Monday, February 3, 2014

"Orange Spark", unframed miniature palette knife oil painting, colorado, broncos, sunset, rocky mountains





Okay, okay, the Broncos lost.  I'm not a gung-ho football fan by any means, but many relatives and friends who are near and dear to me really did look forward to the Super Bowl and the idea of the Broncos winning.  I know they're disappointed, so this art blog is for them -- there's always next year!  (The lower photo is an example of the artwork framed, please note that it's sold unframed.)

"Orange Spark", 4"x6" unframed miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails