Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"The Four Irises: Part One", painting on glass



For the remainder of this week, I am only going to blog about one glass painting, "The Four Irises" (somewhat akin to The Three Tenors!). Each day I'll highlight a new iris -- but with my website you'll need to go to "Works/Glass Paintings/The Four Irises" to see the total effect. With my other blogs, you'll see the featured iris, then the full painting. I hope you enjoy this little journey.

As far as artwork goes for me, this one was a tough one to paint and quite time consuming. But I'll admit, I enjoyed the process thoroughly and that's half the battle!

"The Four Irises", painting on glass,10"x22", sold framed as shown, $660 + $14.95 domestic shipping

www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails