Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Country Houses, Burgundy, France", framed pastel painting, sale




I am going through some older artworks and putting them on sale occasionally, as I need more wall space in my small art studio so, hopefully, you will benefit from my decluttering mode!  My husband and I have visited Burgundy, the wine region in France, a couple of times and I have always marveled at the architecture of the country houses, the flowers and natural landscaping surrounding the red tiled roofed abodes.  This pastel painting is framed as shown and takes me back to some more of my travel memories.  Does it look familiar to you?  


"Country Houses, Burgundy, France" 6"x9" pastel painting, framed (9.5"x12.5"), $120 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails