Friday, October 11, 2013

"Crackling Everywhere!" miniature palette knife oil painting


Another vivid sky in my lightning series, this one is happening at sunset.  Just imagine the static electricity, the voltage as the sky is being torn apart by such forces!  I usually place these skies just along the silhouette of the mountains, as that is what I see out my front door.  Yes, I am most spoiled living along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado!  Love it!

"Crackling Everywhere", 4"x6" unframed palette knife oil painting miniature on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails