Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Hello, Morning Glories!" framed miniature palette knife/brush oil painting



We are in autumn now in northern Colorado, but it is still warm during the day.  I have even seen some morning glories in bloom, which is amazing for mid-October, wouldn't you say?  As much as I enjoy the blooms of the morning glories, I cannot grow them to save my life in our garden.  Obviously, there's something greater going on here, right?  I must be destined to merely paint them!  That's not so bad a deal now, is it?

"Hello, Morning Glories!", 4"x6" framed palette knife oil painting miniature on linen panel, $75 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails