Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Blue Iris" framed pastel painting on sale





This is an older pastel painting which I still love but I have decided to offer it for sale, as I am honestly running out of wall space in my art studio!  It needs a good home.  I studied pastel painting with Clive Tyler, who has gone on to national recognition, and enjoyed learning art techniques which could be applied across the board to any art medium.  This particular piece is more classically framed in gold but the actual painting has a contemporary, abstract edge to it. A nice juxtaposition! 

"Blue Iris", 10"x8" framed pastel painting, $140 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails