Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Return to the Irish Cliffs" palette knife oil painting


Whenever I am indecisive about what to paint, I know that I can count on Ireland.  It is so beautiful there and the multitude of green hues is a blast.  You can't go wrong with the greens of the land, be they emerald, olive, lime, and so on.  Never a dull moment on the palette knife!  

I believe this is Slea Head, near Dingle.  I proudly display an Irish bumper sticker on my car, by the way, even though I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me -- my husband does, however!

"Return to the Irish Cliffs", 8"x10" unframed palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $160 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails