Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Loving Iris Duo, painting on glass

Valentine's Day is almost here and I cannot resist the irises these days. Boy, are they difficult to paint, though! Flaky little flowers with all of those frills and folds! I know we're completely out of season with these sweeties, but who cares? I like a challenge! Blues and purples seem to dominate these flowers, at least in my mind. Those are fun colors with which to paint so I have no problems with mixing them up. They become much like stained glass in my technique. Don't forget to check out the close ups on my website, listed below! I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do painting them!

"Loving Iris Duo", 9"x12", sold framed as shown, $340 includes s&h in North America, write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information, Paypal





www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
http://fineartamerica.com/artwork/tag/Karla+Nolan
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails