Friday, February 20, 2009

Red Pear Painting, pastel painting

I painted this a bit ago -- red pears intrigue me. Why are they red, not green? Yellow? Purple? Whatever...I am not the best a picking fruit, I leave that to my husband. They're too ripe or not ripe enough. Someone do it for me, I'll use it in the pie already! Let me paint, for goodness sakes!

"Red Pear Trio", pastel painting, 11"x14" unframed, $315 ($300 for the painting, $15 s&h) -- Paypal, contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for further info if you wish -- this is a VERY pretty painting!!!!






www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails