Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunrise Over the Atlantic, pastel painting

You know what? My Circadian clock is different from my family's. I struggle to get up in the morning. It's torture for me. Thus, sunsets are my specialty. Every once in a while, however, I manage to get up and glance at the sun coming up over the horizon. Now, admittedly, this is a rare event, but I present to you my interpretation of the sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean. I hope you enjoy it.

"Sunrise Over the Atlantic, 8"x10", sold unframed, $175 includes s&h in North America, write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information, Paypal






www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
http://fineartamerica.com/artwork/tag/Karla+Nolan
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails