Thursday, July 17, 2008

Travelling


Have you ever noticed how clouds drift through the sky at dusk? I have and this is my presentation of that action. As you must know by now, sunsets are my favorite subjects to paint.

However, I am also onto something brand new and I invite you to keep tuned to this blog! I hope to unveil a new type of painting for me on this blog....I am offering these paintings as framed items, as they are ON glass, not just UNDER glass, so I have put them into some basic black frames with gold lips....I was inspired by an Italian master on a recent trip to Italy and took the dive into this new medium for me. Please send me your thoughts....I'll unveil them on Monday!

Meanwhile, back to this post. "Travelling" is 18"x36", oil with palette knife, on gallery wrapped canvas and is available for $870. Click on "Works/Skies" and buy directly from Paypal -- or order as a print at www.karlanolanprints.com. The original painting need not be framed!
Thanks for viewing! See you soon. www.dailyartpainters.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails