Friday, January 23, 2009

Billowing Sunset, palette knife oil painting

Sunsets are one of my specialties when it comes to painting. Sunrises are not. I'm a late to rise and somewhat late to bed sort of person. I usually see sunrises either on the way to a surgery, a birth, or the airport. I see the most spectacular sunsets all the time, living where I do. We live right next to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, so the view is fabulous. I can go outside in the early evening or even just peer out the window from where I paint -- and there it is, something magnificent, something I attempt to document.

"Billowing Sunset", palette knife oil painting, 9"x12", Paypal preferred, $235 includes s&h, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
http://fineartamerica.com/artwork/tag/Karla+Nolan
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails