Thursday, January 8, 2009

Flirty Iris, painting on glass


This is a sweet little iris that I found peering around some green leaves this summer, as if it were saying "hi there!". I realize that I am giving a plant some emotion here, but somehow they look as if they have faces (pansies, especially) or moments of life to which a human can relate. Call me philosophical (ha!).

"Flirty Iris", 10"X8" edge to edge glass, sold in a simple black frame (not shown), as these paintings must be protected from scratches and chips and are more secure once they are in a frame -- new pricing: $200 + $14.95 s&h (also, see close up on my website)









www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
http://fineartamerica.com/artwork/tag/Karla+Nolan
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails