Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mountain Sunset Magic, painting on glass



As I have mentioned while blogging, in the past, I am one spoiled woman! I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the backbone of the continent, as my husband refers to it, here in colorful Colorado. I was born here. Each day all I need to do is walk out my front door, look to the west, and I see what is on your screen now -- a Rocky Mountain sunset.

For this particular artwork, I've painted directly onto the glass in a combination of both transparent and opaque paints. (You can see a close up of it also on my website, www.KarlaNolan.com). Take a deep breath, enjoy the last seconds of the day!

"Mountain Sunset Magic", sold framed in a simple black frame for protection and security of the glass for $95 + $14.95 s&h, Paypal preferred, write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information








www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
http://fineartamerica.com/artwork/tag/Karla+Nolan
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails